- The concept of food poisoning and types (Microbial, Chemical, Other).
- The symptoms of food poisoning (Microbial, Chemical, Other).
- Sources of food poisoning and how the microbes access the food.
- Follow-up cases of food poisoning and how to conduct the survey and the search for the cause.
- Prevention of food poisoning.
- Hygiene and good practices necessary to prepare healthy food.
- The safety of workers and their relationship to food poisoning.
- Food & health technicians, supervisors, engineers working in food establishments, workers in the food control institutions, consultants working in food safety.
- All types of organizations and individuals working within the food chain.
- Workers in the health authorities, regulators and municipalities and customs.
- Workers the privet sector in the food and beverages production ,catering, restaurants, hotels, hospitals, airlines, and food service workers in the trade sector & industry, associations and institutions concerned with public health.
- Food scientist in any food legislation, control and standardization & Specifications departments.
- Anyone looking forward to the establishment of healthy eating and knowledge of health conditions from the start.
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
At the end of the training trainees will get an attendance certificate from AMAD Technical Training center.