First: Total Quality Management (past, present and future)
- Quality Management:
- Quality Definition
- Developmental Stages of Quality Control Methods
- Dimensions and Approaches of the Quality Study
- Quality Costs
- Total Quality Management:
- Total Quality Management Concept.
- The Eight Basics (Particulars) of the Total Quality Management
- The importance of the total quality management and its properties
- The pioneers of the Total Quality Management
- The most critical elements of the success of the total quality
- The principles and requirements of the total quality management:
- The principles of the total quality management
- Stages of the total quality management application
- The major requirements of the total quality management application
- Objectives, benefits and obstacles of the total quality management application
- Quality Awards
- International Standards (ISO) and Total Quality Management
- Tools in Total Quality Management:
Second: Total Quality Management and Culture Change:
- Quality Management and Change Requirements:
- Change Concepts and its types.
- Types and fields of change under the total quality management.
- Causes and Drivers of Change.
- Total quality management as an approach of the culture change
- Change Management.
- Leadership and Total Quality Management (instituting the total quality culture)
- Leadership Concept
- Leadership Theories and its styles
- The leadership role in the application of the principles and basics of the total quality management
Third: Total quality management as an approach of excellence and development of competitive advantage for the Economic Institution:
- Total quality management and competitive advantage
- Total quality management and competitiveness substrates
- The strategic management of total quality
- Strategies of total quality
Fourth: Total Quality Management and Continual Improvement:
- The role of the total quality management in improving
- The sustainable improvement and improvement management
- The ten principles of Goran to improve quality
- The stages of improvement projects
- The methods of the total quality improvement
- The continual improvement
Fifth: "KAIZEN” - “Jimba” - “Muda"
- The principle of “KAIZEN methodology"
- “KIZEN” circles, the stages of the continuous improvement application and its revenues
- The five golden rules of “Jimpa"
- The eight commandments for the application of "KAIZEN methodology"
- All employees in the factories and production units
- All employees of the projects and the research and development centers
- All specialists of quality and performance excellence affairs
- All specialists of the environmental and occupational safety and health affairs
- All specialists of general health
- All employees of human resources and development.
- All employees of the management, planning and organization
- All employees of training and development aiming to the institutional excellence
- All employees of the private and public learning in its all stages
- All employees of the follow-up, investigation and analysis of the business and human behavior authorities.
- All interested and scholars in the quality field.
At the end of the program, each trainee receives a participation certificate from AMAD for Training and Technical Consultation.